The New Life Revival Church is looking forward to reopening but due to requirements to maintain Social Distancing the meeting will look and feel a bit different.
• If you are showing any signs of COVID-19 (loss of taste/smell, persistent cough, or high temperature) PLEASE STAY HOME.
• It is a legal requirement for all attendees over the age of 11 to wear a face covering.
• Throughout the building are hand sanitising points, please use them as required.
• We can only fit 90 people into the building, once we reach this figure, we will have to refuse entry. This is an absolute requirement so please don’t be offended if asked to go home.
• As you enter the building you might have to queue for a short time so we can get some details from you to assist with the NHS Track & Trace program. Your details will be stored for 21 days and then destroyed.
• To facilitate both the above we will be registering people online before the meeting. If you can register using the link below then it will save us all lots of time and unnecessary standing around and we’d very much appreciate it.
• When you enter the main hall, you will be directed to seating depending on your group size. You are welcome to sit with extended bubbles. Please do not move chairs around.
• During the meeting there will be a worship time but unfortunately you are not allowed to sing along. Singing is thought to increase the spread of COVID-19, so, for the time being the congregation must refrain from singing.
• Communion will be delivered to you at your chair by a person wearing PPE.
• We are unable to pass around an offering basket. Therefore, two donations boxes have been placed in the building, one in the main hall, one in the foyer.
• No food or drink (except communion) will be supplied.
• When the service is finished you will be asked to leave the building via two exits. The doors to the church will be closed 30 minutes after the completion of the service. Please maintain social distancing upon exiting the building.
• Toilets are open throughout your stay, but access is limited. Please follow guidance from the steward.
• During your stay please try and remain 2 metres away from others outside your extended bubbles. We know this could be difficult but please keep children close to you and don’t let them run around the hall.
• These are all temporary measures and as soon as we are allowed, they will be relaxed!